Lack of inactivity

HELLO, reader.

My apologies if I seem to have already abandoned this blog. I am a very
lazy and an unorganized person irl (if ever you know me personally..)

Anddd, I am very guilty of abandoning this blog to the point that I really
wanted to delete this blog's existence, BUT I am having second thought
since I already exerted time and effort on posting in here(atleast).

Just to update you on what I have been doing the past few months that i had been away,
I decided to create a challenge for myself, just because I'll have something new (art) to create everyday for me to keep the creative juice flowing
and for me to get used to this kind of style. (HEY I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THAT I already
have been focusing on vectors and I AM LOVING IT!)

and I am currently working as a Creative Consultant for a Pet Company(remote).
 :-) (sounds good, right!!)
That means more time for me to be active again in social media and post more artworks. (YEY)

Staring today, i'll try to be more active on posting here on my blog and I hope
you'd stand by and wait for my next posts, reader!!



Comments

Popular Posts