Review about my Online Shopping Experience With Lazada Ph


Everything started when I gave the idea of buying a new camera a thought. I couldn't sleep. so I went to Lazada without hesitation..

I have  been eyeing this Film Camera that I've seen on Team Manila's website and to my surprise, I saw that the price on Lazada is much lower compared to Team Manila.

After weeks of deciding on whether I should  buy it from Lazada or not, I have finally made up my mind. I ordered thru them and chose the 'Cash on Delivery' payment option.
I have actually read too much reviews about Lazada, only to find out that there were countless of fuming and unsatisfied customers complaining about them. Issues such as fake products, late delivery and etc.

But hey, I have already ordered. There's no turning back, and I should face the consequences of
shopping online. *insert sad face here*

So, after a week of patiently waiting, my order from Lazada finally arrived!!

The given date of the package arrival was between January 25-27, so I am pretty pleased with the delivery time although I am not expecting it to arrive on time since one of the most complaints that I read was about 'late delivery'.

What's inside the package?
I will write a detailed separate post about it when I get to open it and test the product so stay tuned on my next blog entry about my first online shopping experience with Lazada.

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts