Davao Night Market's Ukay-Ukay Stalls

Things have been so busy lately and everything is topsy-turvy. I have been soo stressed and have no time for the things I love doing so last Wednesday me and my boyfriend decided to go to Davao City's Night Market located in Roxas St. for an Ukay-Ukay Adventure for the first time  on this year 2016!!!

We're on a tight budget so shopping in malls have been a no-no for us lately. I admit, I have this recently uprising vices and one of them is SHOPPING. I am also big on clothes from brands like
 Forever 21! If you know me so well,you won't be surprised that I couldn't stop myself actually from purchasing clothes that MOST OF THE TIME, I only get to wear ONCE (I have this feeling that they only look good when displayed by mannequins in the boutique
or perhaps the lightning in the store's dressing room makes me look good while looking at the mirror so I ended up buying it hahaha )

That's why I decided to veto myself from buying clothes from Malls lately.

Good thing, DAVAO NIGHT MARKET has something to offer for someone like me who wants branded clothes that only comes in cheap prices while at the same time
you won't have to compromise the quality of it :-) I only spent P200.00 that night for 2 branded skirts from Japan that you would usually buy from mall stores that costs a THOUSAND BUCKS.

Stay tuned as I will update this post once I get to capture a decent photos of my latest thrift store finds!

Love,
Jianne



Comments

Popular Posts