Few months of being on a H I A T U S

Hi, reader! A lot has happened over the last few months since I posted here on my blog. Can you believe it, the year's already coming to an end and I have seen this coming (starting a new blog and abandoning it later on hahah)

So, here's a list to sum everything up.


*We moved from Tagum to Samal Island around August, as far as I remember. 

*We have moved from Davao to Manila since me & Carl needed to continue and grow our art careers. He has never painted for a very long time actually, though he gets to draw and doodle at times, it has never been the same since we moved to Samal. Unlike before, we still have spare time at night where we get to bond and make art together.

*Been so stressed the WHOLE year since I don't know still what my/our plans are.


*Haven't focused that much in my work career due to some reasons, also been whining too much about living in Samal. Hahaha. The only thing I loved is the BEACH.

*Had went at the beaches around the island. So many resorts there. The problem is, power outages happens ALOT.

Which is why, I decided to go back here in Manila for A WHILE.



Comments

Popular Posts