Aztec Healing Clay Mask review

Today I am going to write a quick review on this holy grail every one is raving about. 
This clay mask have been very popular with beauty bloggers & even in beauty forums so I decided to give it a try and see for myself.

clay mask, facial mask, most effective facial mask, indian healing clay mask
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Mask 

Price: Around 300+
Bought it from Healthy Options
(I am pretty sure most Healthy Options branches carries it, otherwise you can always
buy online~)


I actually had this stored for years now but I decided to recount my
 experience with this product for those who haven't tried it yet.
At first, I thought that this product costs too much! I was also hesitant to give it
a try as I haven't heard this product before nor saw it on TV commercials.
Not to mention the packaging looked so cheap, but boy you
don't judge it by how it looks!


Immediate results:

-skin felt really clean afterwards
-dried out my pimples (i usually let it on for 25-30 mins)
-unclogged my pores
-skin stayed matte for hours



How to use:
Instruction is easy to follow. 

* Mix equal parts with Apple Cider or Water until the mixture
becomes pasty. In my observation, it is easier to mix with ACV instead of water, as it tends
to get lumpy when used with just water. For ACV, i recommend Bragg. 

 Just use a bowl or the cap itself for mixing (as I don't have
a mixing bowl that time) and with my fingers (you can always use a brush for applying, I didn't know that before so I used my fingers only)


*Apply carefully on to your face ***be careful not to put it on your eyebrows!**

*Let it sit for 15-20 minutes until it finally dried up on your face & rinse it off with warm water.

Enjoy your smooth skin!

Note: Use once or twice a week as it might make your skin 'dry' which
might lead to producing more oil!! 

--
rating: 10/10

Preparing it must be the hardest part especially if you're lazy!
But if you use this continuously, you'll gonna thank this product later on
as I have seen other people's skin has really improved by the help of this HG product.


Care to share your experience? I wanna hear from you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts